Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Alive!

Well its been a busy few weeks for me to say the least.

I have successfully moved, though as always there are boxes that remain unpacked and I suspect that they will remain that way for the foreseeable future. And more importantly I have been reconnected with the wonder that is known as the  world wide web.

Due to the lack of time I have not done anything apart from keep up reading the blogs on my reading list over there >>>>. And there is a series of posts coming from SoccerDude over at A Football Traders Path about compiling match odds which is something that every-one should read. Even if you know it all then it's worth a read to top up your knowledge or to help out if (though I imagine it's highly unlikely), something in the post is wrong. But anyway go and read them.

In my last couple of posts I mentioned that my spreadsheet that works out my picks was slightly, nay right royally screwed, so I have decided to go back and re do it. That is still where I am and it's where I shall continue from for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment