Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy Busy Bee

Busy times for me currently, meaning I have not been able to spend much time at all doing what needs to be done with regards to gambling. You see, we are busy packing bits and pieces, tidying this and that and fixing the odd occasional thing in preparation for our move next week.

That's right next week I am moving house, into a house that we can finally call our own, as it is a house that we are buying.

So understandably all gambling related things are temporarilly on hold. I have tried a couple of times to go and correct the errors in my spreadsheets but I keep failing. You know its a bad sign if you cannot get your head around a simple idea/concept, so rather than continue and maybe break them even more I have decided to temporarilly put it on hold untill I can get a little time where my head is with it.

When I get time I do intend to continue with my endeavour, though time may be a luxury I currently may not find.

No comments:

Post a Comment