Sunday, January 15, 2012

Betting Blog Banter

Tonight I am Introducing the Betting Blog Banter.

The Betting Blog Banter aims to be a collection of posts from different bloggers all discussing the same topic or question from differing perspectives. I know I have seen a post on one blog discussing a topic and then I have came across a blog days later discussing the same topic just by chance. Well, no more, there will be a dedicated page listing all blogs and posts discussing the same topic.

What Do I Need To Do To Join?

Simple. Just send me a message in the form of an email and I will add you to the list.

Who Will Chose The Questions?

All members of the BBB can submit topics or questions to me and I will randomly select one. The questions or topics need to come from you guys as I can't think of them all.

So I Have The Topic What Next

Once you receive the topic or question for discussion then you need to write a post about it. You must include at the top the question in full and a link to the author of the topics blog. At the end of your post you should include a link to the list of Blog Banter posts on my page.

When can I publish My Post?

This will take a bit of trial and error. I will create a page when I mail out the question or topic that I will set up to be posted on a friday. When you have written your post send me the title of the post and a link to it and also set it up to be published on the friday. In theory my post shall automatically publish on a friday with working links to your automatically published posts. I say hopefully.

Who Can Join?

Anyone! Just mail me and I will include you on the next BB.

I aim for this to be enjoyable and to provoke civil discussion, I don't want it to feel like a chore to the members. If you don't have an opinion that will fill a post then comment on some ones blog. You don't have to commit to a post on every subject, I for one can't really say anything much about trading for example.

I don't know if there will actually be enough topics to discuss but we will see. I suppose we could discuss something else if topics start to dry out.

So comment your interest and drop me an email at bubblesbrian@gmail.com


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment