Saturday, January 14, 2012

What A Right Royal Cock Up!!!!

Damn It, F%^&K It and all the rest.

Just been to update my predictions to see where I stand and oh boy. My selections were wrong and screwed. For some reason my SS is showing that team is playing that team when the teams I selected are correct yet I was told to pick a team that didn't exist or should I say playing a team that they are not playing and I didn't notice.

I'm glad that I am currently paper trading these systems as this is the time that I need to iron out all the problems that I come across. I admit that it's a bit embarrassing that my issues and problems are here for the whole world to see, yet that is the point of this blog. To show the journey that some-one with no knowledge of the betting world can progress to either a point where it's not worth continuing or getting to a point where I am regularly making a profit. Showing all my ups and downs, and my process to overcome any problems encountered.

It's annoying as hell for certain, but it's mistakes that I NEED to learn in order to better myself. I will still continue to pick bets as I have been, as a way of picking up on any issues, and go from there. I now think that the next season will be when I start going for real. As it may not be worth it to play for real with only a few games left or just under half a season.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment