Thursday, January 19, 2012

Picks

A few posts ago (here) I asked for a bit of help from my fellow bloggers out there regarding Elo and Poisson.

I had a comment from GamblingGeek which resulted in a little email conversation, I must say it was helpful indeed.

After reading what GamblingGeek sent me I did understand it better than I ever had done before. Until today, that is when I happen across an excellent post by SoccerDude that literally cements it in my mind, well it's bookmarked for future reference. And I am also adding a Link to his Blog over there on the right. Looking forward to reading some-more of his ".... For Dummies" posts.

Keep It Up!

My picks for this weekend are below, this time they appear to be correct, yet I may well be missing something that's staring me in the face.


Alpha
Norwich City  V Chelsea, bet £5 on Chelsea at odds of 1.62 to return £8.1 a profit of £3.1
Everton  V Blackburn Rovers , bet £9 on Everton at odds of 1.57 to return £14.13 a profit of £5.13
Fulham  V Newcastle United , bet £6 on Liverpool at odds of 4 to return £24 a profit of £18
Queens Park Rangers  V Wigan Athletic , bet £2 on Wolves at odds of 2.05 to return £4.1 a profit of £2.1
Stoke City  V West Bromwich Albion , bet £2 on Stoke at odds of 1.95 to return £3.9 a profit of £1.9
Bravo
Norwich City  V Chelsea, bet £5 on The Draw at odds of 4.2 to return £21 a profit of £16
Everton  V Blackburn Rovers , bet £9 on The Draw at odds of 4 to return £36 a profit of £27
Fulham  V Newcastle United , bet £6 on The Draw at odds of 3.5 to return £21 a profit of £15
Queens Park Rangers  V Wigan Athletic , bet £2 on The Draw at odds of 3.4 to return £6.8 a profit of £4.8
Stoke City  V West Bromwich Albion , bet £2 on The Draw at odds of 3.5 to return £7 a profit of £5
Dand
Norwich City  V Chelsea, bet £5 on Norwich at odds of 6 to return £30 a profit of £25
Everton  V Blackburn Rovers , bet £9 on Wigan at odds of 7 to return £63 a profit of £54
Fulham  V Newcastle United , bet £6 on Aston Villa at odds of 2.05 to return £12.3 a profit of £6.3
Queens Park Rangers  V Wigan Athletic , bet £2 on QPR at odds of 4.2 to return £8.4 a profit of £6.4
Stoke City  V West Bromwich Albion , bet £2 on Swansea at odds of 4.33 to return £8.66 a profit of £6.66

No comments:

Post a Comment